Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Non-Writing and Writing News

I haven't written in nearly a month so I swear it feels like I'm going through withdrawal. The final push of getting the house ready for the market has taken my full attention. Tiling, painting, gluing, caulking, etc. But my Inspiring Lilac and Bright White master bathroom looks pretty damn good! Once I get pics transferred from the iPhone to the PC, I'll show it off.

In the meantime, if you want a good laugh, watch the panel discussion that took place at The New York Public Library last night. David Vandagriff, aka Passive Guy from The Passive Voice, took part along with the likes of James Patterson. In addition to the comments on the library page, check out the Twitter stream via #amazonbau.

On second thought, if you're an indie writer, you might want to get good and drunk before you watch the video.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer about not writing, but congrats on getting so much done. Here's to selling that house and moving on. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I pulled up the kitchen linoleum, I discovered the builders hadn't properly prepped the slab. It's going to take an extra day to apply leveler and letting it dry. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong.

      Delete
    2. Good gosh. I'll keep my fingers crossed as well.

      Delete